CD Emu Web Site

CDEMU WEBSITE CLICK HERE

For updated info / status please goto the official site renosite.com. Will keep you posted when updates are available.

CRENO@CSUOBERLIN.COM







CD Emulator Features and Specifications

Concept/Test unit:

USB 2.0 Full-Speed interface
Teens++ development board
40 x 4 LCD screen
4 button control
Hard disk drive for massive ISO storage
Standard fat32 format for easy ISO copying from most OS's
Self Powered through USB
Bootable from systems supporting USB boot



Production unit:

USB 2.0 High-Speed interface
Avr32 atmel soc
4x20 lcd display
4 Button control
SD for ISO MassStorage and Easy swapping
format from within firmware
Standard Fat32 format for easy ISO copying from most OS's
Self Powered through USB
Bootable from systems supporting USB boot

Friday, October 22, 2010

ordering board this weekend

The layout looks good will be ordering my first prototype board this weekend. If everything goes as planned will be assembling the fist avr32 high speed cd emulator within a few weeks. The boards from batchpcb.com takes a few weeks to process. Then some firmware tweak and ill be up and running!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome layout of this printed circuit board. May be its helpful for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I choose a good pcb assembly house? Where can I read more about pcb assembly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information. I would also like to appreciate your hard work you did write this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,thanks for you posting the great content... i am looking for some PCBA turnkey service manufacture,i knows something form pcbway.But one of my friend told me if i need a quick quote,maybe choose the PCBGOGO is the best way.I don't know how to choose it.Please have a look(http://www.pcbgogo.com/y)They are price really nice only $50PCBA Turnkey Service

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,thanks for you posting the great content... i am looking for some PCBA turnkey service manufacture,i knows something form pcbway.But one of my friend told me if i need a quick quote,maybe choose the MOKO is the best way.I don't know how to choose it.They are price really nice only $50

    ReplyDelete